Slingbox – Anniversary gift

Posted by Denice in ,

Like most men, my husband really loves watching TV. He spends most of the time at home watching his favorite TV programs. He even has plans to put some mobile TV in the car so that he can still watch his favorite news while driving during traffic while fetching me in the office.

Even when we travel, hell find a way to turn on the tube. He cannot seem to live with out it. That’s why I want to give him a slingbox as a gift. Slingbox allows him to watch and control his favorite TV sources from anywhere in the world on your laptop or mobile phone. I’m toying around the idea if having this as my gift to him on our anniversary. I wish he doesn’t get to read this until The Day comes.

This entry was posted on July 5, 2008 at 12:20 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment