The album that takes “the best of” to heart

Posted by Denice in

If there’s a CD I’d like to throw into my shopping cart right now, that would be “The Best of Jacintha.” Her voice is soft and smooth --- pretty great for my liking. Most of all, the album is jam-packed with my favorite songs. Whoever chose her song list must be my alter-ego. I was blown away.


Jacintha Best Of Jacintha Track Listing

1. The Look Of Love (GRVSA1001 Jacintha / Here's To Ben)
2. Willow Weep For Me (GRVSAM1014 Jacintha / Jacintha Is Her Name)
3. And The Angels Sing (GRVSA1006 Jacintha / Autumn Leaves)
4. California Dreaming (GRVSA1040 Jacintha / Jacintha Goes To Hollywood)
5. O Ganso (GRVSAM1026 Jacintha / The Girl From Bossa Nova)
6. A Man And A Woman (GRVSA1040 Jacintha / Jacintha Goes To Hollywood)
7. Something Cool (GRVSAM1014 Jacintha / Jacintha Is Her Name)
8. Mahna Da Carnevale (GRVSAM1011 Jacintha / Lush Life)
9. Autumn Leaves (GRVSA1006 Jacintha / Autumn Leaves)
10. Once I Loved (GRVSAM1026 Jacintha / The Girl From Bossa Nova)
11. Light My Fire (GRVSAM1014 Jacintha / Jacintha Is Her Name)
12. Blvd Of Broken Dreams (GRVSAM1011 Jacintha / Lush Life)
13. Windmills Of Your Mind (GRVSA1040 Jacintha / Jacintha Goes To Hollywood)
14. Waters Of March (GRVSAM1026 Jacintha / The Girl From Bossa Nova)
15. Danny Boy (GRVSA1001 Jacintha / Here's To Ben)

This entry was posted on August 29, 2008 at 1:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment