Oh, Gabby Concepcion

Posted by Denice in


When I heard that Gabby Concepcion was launching a CD album of his songs for the first time, I couldn’t help but text my sister Danette who is a big fan of his. I believe I was also the first one who texted her to tune in to ABS-CBN’s The Buzz and witness Gabby’s very first appearance after being away from the limelight for 13 years.

Gabby Concepcion represents “happy childhood memories” as far as I’m concerned. As far as I can remember, it’s with Gabby that my girl cousins, sister and I learned what it meant to admire a celebrity and be a fan. We practically followed his career since his very first movie “Totoo Ba ang Tsismis” with Nora Aunor (Was on first grade I think when it was shown) and we would talk about him all the time, not knowing that our bond as cousins and sisters were strengthened along the way.

Seeing Gabby on TV once again, it’s amazing that he hardly changed physically. The refreshing and youthful glow are still very much intact. I shouldn’t be surprised that he can still be paired with the likes of Claudine Barreto who belongs to a much younger generation.

Welcome back and all the best, Gabby!

This entry was posted on August 13, 2008 at 12:40 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment