Rare Find # 1 – So In Love (Piano Instrumental)

Posted by Denice in


“Seek and you shall find…” All I need to know I learned from the Bible!


Take this splendid rendition by Hampton Hawes of So In Love solo piano instrumental. Just when I thought I’m the only one who can still manage to appreciate this 1930s song composed by Cole Porter, I realized that several versions are widely available in youtube after all. I was going to say that this is, by far, the best instrumental versions I have stumbled upon… but wait till you read my next article!

This entry was posted on September 24, 2008 at 11:58 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

What a great video! I have been searching for this kind of classical videos and I am very thankful that I have come across your blog. I will share it to my piano students.

Music Teachers Resources

January 13, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Post a Comment