Baby Boom

Posted by Denice in

These days, by mere coincidence, a lot of my friends and relatives are giving birth. Since I only keep a small circle of friends and relatives and most of them know each other, I’d better make sure I’m giving unique baby gifts lest each one of them find themselves receiving the same stuff from me. These are the days when baby books and magazines --- online or offline --- would come in handy. I may possibly work on a similar budget range but at least each one should look interesting. Most of all, I hope that these mothers would be delighted to receive these gifts from me as I’ll try to make sure I’ll be happy to receive the gift if I were to be given such gift.

This entry was posted on October 2, 2008 at 12:45 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment