Fra Lippo Lippi Concerts and Songs

Posted by Denice in

Philippines is visited by a lot of international singer performers in 2008 and a dozen lined up for the next year. I wish a well known new wave pop band from Norway called Fra Lippo Lippi could also visit the Philippines in the near future. The band had several hits during the 80’s and my husband told me that the very first cassette tape he had bought was Fra Lippo Lippi album in 1986 by Virgin Records. Songs released were the following:

1. "Come Summer"
2. "Shouldn't Have to Be Like That"
3. "Even Tall Trees Bend"
4. "Just Like Me"
5. "Leaving"
6. "Regrets"
7. "Crash of Light"
8. "Everytime I See You"
9. "The Distance Between Us"
10. "Coming Home"

How I wish I could see them in person. I am sure I will work hard just to have a memorabilia from them. Even promotional pens will do.

This entry was posted on November 30, 2008 at 3:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment