International Singers in the Philippines

Posted by Denice in

The Philippines was visited lately by lots of international singers like Rihanna, Chis Brown, Beyonce and many others. I really missed watching live performances of similar celebrities during concerts. I have mentioned to my husband that watching live concerts and mini-concerts are among my favorite pastimes.

Given a chance to be able to have a break from regular (a.k.a. busy) routines at the office, I will include this in my To Dos. Nothing really compares the excitement you will feel in live concerts like this. It is like the feeling you get when taking yourLeptovox
.

This entry was posted on December 15, 2008 at 1:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment