Elvis Presley Museum?

Posted by Denice in

My husband admires Elvis Priestly even though he was quite far my husband’s genre. My husband was just two years when the King of Rock n’ Roll died in 1977. The music icon’s versatile voice made my husband like him. In his three decades of music from 1953 when he first record his song “My Happiness” and “That’s what When you Heart Aches Begin” which he dedicated and his present to his mother to his last gospel recording music where he sang “How great Thou Art” and won a Grammy award in 1974.

Almost three decades generation of rock n roll, blues, ballads, pop and gospel music and been inducted into four music halls of fame. Until now, he is still the biggest earning dead artist and still the highest earning legend.

My husband still dreams of seeing the fabulous house of Elvis in “The Graceland” and Elvis’ museum in Tennessee. Hopefully we can visit the place and stay in Pigeon Forge Tennessee hotels in the future.

This entry was posted on February 3, 2009 at 1:34 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment