Adam Lambert – American Idol Top 12

Posted by Denice in ,



I got to watch two episodes of American Idol and came across a guy named Adam Lambert. The first one being his own rendition of Michael Jackson’s “Black and White” and the next one is a country-cum-Middle Eastern inspired song whose title I missed to remember. Since then, I was willing to make a bet that he would be the American Idol for this particular season. It would be very difficult for him not to win with the kind of “originality” and superstar quality that he projects and the kind of competitors he currently has.

Hopefully he wins and like Taylor Hicks, may he also have a concert here in Manila. When that happens, then it’s time to look for on Sale camera or video for me to capture his live performances.

This entry was posted on March 22, 2009 at 8:08 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

it was called Ring of Fire and was origonally done by Johnn Cash
I loooove adam lambert he so hot and such a good singer his my favourite :)

April 21, 2009 at 4:43 AM

Post a Comment