Susan Boyle – Britain’s Got Talent

Posted by Denice in ,

My husband called me in the office just to share about a new sensation from Britain’s Got Talent: Susan Boyle, a 47-year old lady who impressed her judges with her marvelous rendition of Les Miserables’ “I Dreamed a Dream.”

He saw it first on TV and searched in You tube for the said video and then he gave me the link. I was very curious to see the video but when I was about to see, my computer said the system memory is low. On the other hand, I wouldn’t close some of the programs since I was working on some deadlines. I had to wait till I would reach home to able to see the video.

I was amazed and a bit teary eyed when I saw the video at home and the way the judges commented on her. Hopefully she will win the contest, although there is a new 12 year old by who sings Michael Jackson songs and he could be her biggest competitor.

This entry was posted on April 22, 2009 at 8:16 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment