American Idol Season 8 Winner

Posted by Denice in ,


I am sure I wasn’t the only one shocked when Kris Allen was announced as the winner of American Idol season 8. Kris is a college student from Conway, Arkanses. Even Kris himself was shocked and couldn’t help but ask “Are you serious?” after hearing his name announced as the winner. “I’m sorry, I don’t even know what to feel right now. This is crazy!” he said according to MNNBC

The world was shocked more than 100 million votes were cast between Lambert and Allen. A record-setting 624 million votes were cast over the season.

My husband and I really thought that Adam Lambert will earn the crown. He was the season’s favorite and always on the top during the elimination to the finals. I am sure if there was a lot of betting out there as to who will be the winner. Some almost lost iphone accessories due to the bet.

This entry was posted on May 24, 2009 at 9:38 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment