One Less Man

Posted by Denice in , ,

Two credible television stations announced on television that Ricky Martin finally admitted on his Twitter account that he is gay. Yes, Ricky Martin --- the man behind Livin La Vida Loca and the previous Menudo member I used to be a big fan of --- is a homosexual.

I can only admire his honesty and openness about his gender orientation but at this point you can’t take away from me the shocked feeling I have. There are a number of ladies I know who would visualize Ricky Martin while on their exercise equipmentshedding off those unwanted pounds.

All the while I thought that previous rumors about his being gay were nothing more than gimmicks and there were times when almost all popular celebrity males would be tagged as gay. But I realized that you couldn’t dismiss all rumors since some of them could be true.

I have nothing more to say or do except to face the fact that there is one less “man” on earth that ladies can fantasize about with Ricky Martin coming out in the open.

This entry was posted on March 31, 2010 at 10:54 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment