SOUL IN LOVE: JAY R’S BEST BET

Posted by Denice in ,

On a sunny afternoon at Fully Booked, Fort Boni, I bumped into the ranks of CD samples when an album called “”Soul in Love” caught my attention because it featured 18 classic songs that are all virtually my favorites.

The first time I heard the song line ups including the challenging “Love Won’t Let me Wait” (a turf of the great Major Harris and Luther Vandross, would you dare?), I was literally blown away. I’m surprised it’s Jay R who’s behind all these song versions. Wow, this is so great and worth foregoing affordable life insurance quote for this album.

After his stint at “Soul in Love, the Album” I am sure it would be such a challenge for Jay R’s producer to beat this offering. In my personal opinion, this is Jay R’s best album so far.

This entry was posted on May 5, 2010 at 9:22 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment