Convenience and Technology

Posted by Denice in

I am really amazed of what technology we have right now. I am really glad what convenience it has brought to us. But sometimes technology can also affect your family socialization and bonding time. I remember before during the first TV we have all the family gather in a family room or living room together to watch TV but now every room in the house has TV. So one can watch his favorite show on his own. Before we only used one desk stop computer for the internet. Now we separately browsing the internet through my laptop computer while my husband in his PC.

How I wish we could bring those times where the family is playing table games together.

This entry was posted on September 5, 2010 at 2:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment