Swimming Lesson

Posted by Denice in ,

My husband and I are mighty glad that our son has finally completed his swimming lessons over the last ten sessions. We have his growing passion for swimming, and so at his young age, we are trying to support an activity he is very happy to do. If Almighty Yahweh permits, we pray that he can upgrade his swimming lessons and go the next level. Aside from that, we are aware that this will help him a lot socially and physically. Now, he knows all the basics in swimming and can already dive with hand and head first. I don’t know if I can do it myself.I may be needing swimming pool lift if it was me.

This entry was posted on May 27, 2011 at 3:30 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment