X – Factor Philippines – KZ Tandingan

Posted by Denice in ,

The first time I saw her performed in the X factor Philippines during the audition, I already made a prediction that she will win the very first X Factor Philippines. I am referring to no other than a Davaoena singer named KZ Tandingan. With KZ as the its first grand champion of a reality talent show, I am hoping that she will really make her future bright through making her albums mark at the music charts. I hope she succeeds even after this show, and that we will see her in magazines, tabloids, and even in T shirts. I am sure at this moment that people find find personalized acrylic tumblers and other products with her face. 

 Truly, KZ Tandingan deserves the victory. Watch the first grand champion during the reality talent show's grand finals night on Sunday, October 7.

This entry was posted on October 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment