Concert Line Ups

Posted by Denice

I am glad to notice the dropping of International Performers concert line ups today and instead, we have local performers and singers. Maybe the people’s bonuses and other holidays are already consumed by now. Also, people are now busy saving for the graduation and enrollment of their children in the coming months. I am not against international performers and singers coming here but I would like to see quality concerts. I just don’t want to hear sound malfunctions during the concert. I love to find vocopro or other expensive sound system since if ever, not only the singers are affected. If there are glitches like this, the total performance itself will be affected.

This entry was posted on March 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment