Tea Craze

Posted by Denice in , ,

Teas are not new to this country, but somehow businesses have managed to give them a new twist. I remember that we used to stock tea bags in our house during my younger years. My old folks would usually give me one cup in a hot water every time I would have stomach ache or gas. Until now, my wife would stock some tazo chai tea and different other tea types in the house. Today, bubble tea business has exploded in the last two years and you can see one in almost every corner, with people selling and buying bubble tea with some creative variations. Some do not even taste like tea anymore.

This entry was posted on March 25, 2013 at 10:08 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment