Aerosmith Philippine Concert

Posted by Denice

My husband really likes Aerosmith, an American hard rock band which have earned the titles "The Bad Boys from Boston", "America's Greatest Rock and Roll Band, and they are also a Grammy Award winner. Its lead singer Steven Tyler used to also wear the hat of a judge in a few seasons of American Idol, and that’s when I started to take notice of him. I am not sure if he’s still wearing ray ban wayfarer. Meanwhile, guitarists Joe Perry and Brad Whitford, bassist Tom Hamilton and drummer Joey Kramer will be having their concert this May 8, 2013 at the Mall of Asia Arena. This is the most expensive concert in terms of ticket price and I just wonder if price will be a concern among some fans. But I am sure people will still watch this once in a lifetime concert.

This entry was posted on May 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment