Food Tripping

Posted by Denice in

If there’s one other thing my family and I have in common, that would be our love for eating out on weekends. It goes without saying that we love food.

These days, my husband and I deliberately promised not to eat at the same food outlet again each weekend. This is so that we can have many food outlets to talk about. That’s the primary intention.

Secondarily, it would be nice to break out of the broken record habit. With or without appetite suppressants, I am the kind of person who has a tendency to eat the same thing at about the same time at exactly the same food outlet all over again. The funny thing is that my husband has the same diagnosis.

It would be an achievement and learning experience for me and my family, if ever, to go out of our comfort zones and try something new.

This entry was posted on October 23, 2008 at 11:16 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment