My Son’s Happy Sembreak

Posted by Denice in

My son Kyle had a great day yesterday visiting his classmate’s house. It was his classmate’s mom’s initiative to have a potluck party and swimming was one of the agenda.


His dad joined him and he told me that he really felt the kindness of the parents of my son’s classmate whose father works in an insurance company offering several services including term life insurance. I suddenly remember that my son once posed for its their marketing brochure and manuals, too.

It was perfect time to have this party because Kyle has been missing his other classmates because he was absent for more than two weeks. Secondly, the little boys of Gymboree are still on semestral break. All in all, about five kids were present in this party.

Kyle must have liked this experience and he must really have had so much fun that this morning, I was surprised that he included in his morning praying another chance to visiting again his classmate’s house to play, swim and get together.

This entry was posted on October 29, 2008 at 1:21 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment