Arnel Pineda – Journey’s New Singer

Posted by Denice in


Open Arms is one of my favorite songs by Journey. That’s why when my husband told me that there is a certain Filipino singer named Arnel Pineda in the band O got excited. You see, he was invited to audition for one of the world’s renown group The Journey. I can’t wait to see what posts in you tube made the group (Journey) pick Arnel to have an audition.

After hearing Arnel in YouTube singing Open Arms, I never doubted why he is chosen to be the lead singer of the group. The rest is history according to him. Now the Journey will be having Asian Concert Tour next year and the Philippines will be one of the countries to have them live.

This is a concert to save money for. Even though it means not having to buy Lipovox just to have money for the concert.

This entry was posted on November 13, 2008 at 12:28 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Journey toured the states with Arnel this past summer. I went, and i have to say...Arnel was FANTASTIC. Worth every penny, and then some. He is a great singer and an amazing, enthusiastic performer.If I could do it again, I would even pay extra for better seats. It was just that good...and I'm not even a Journey fan.

and about Lipovox...that stuff works?

R0ck0n!
r0ck0n.wordpress.com

November 21, 2008 at 10:48 AM

Post a Comment