After A week of Vacation

Posted by Denice in

It’ been more than two weeks since I heard any new entertainment news. I just came from a week-long annual religious activity where we didn’t have access to TV and radio where I could hear new developments in entertainment. All we have was food, clean air amidst a rainy week in the province that’s why I am in deep need of a weight loss diet right now.

I didn’t even have information on what happened to the current concert of Dionne Warwick and other international performers in the country. At least I heard about the latest benefit concert of Apl D Ap of Black Eyed Peas for the victims of typhoon Ondoy and Pepeng.

This entry was posted on October 18, 2009 at 7:40 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment