Dionne Warwick in the Philippines

Posted by Denice in ,

If you will ask me to choose between learning how to lose belly fat or to treat myself by watching live concerts, I will rather choose to watch concerts. It is really one of my dreams to see more international performers live in concert like the recent concert of Dionne Warwick called A Memorable Evening with Dionne last October 2 held at the Araneta Coliseum.

Warwick famous songs are Say A Little Prayer, Don’t Make Me Over, Do You Know The Way to San Jose, Alfie, Walk On By, A House is Not a Home, I’ll Never Fall in Love Again, This Girl’s in Love With You, Reach Out For Me, Make It Easy On Yourself, Always Something There to Remind Me, You’ll Never Get to Heaven (If You Break My Heart) and Promises.

Sadly, her concert date coincided with the time when the country suffered too much from the latest typhoon Ondoy that hit the Metro. I wasn’t sure if her concert was a successful one but given a chance to have Dionne concert in the country again, I will certainly save for it.

This entry was posted on October 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment