Gabby Concepcion Invades the Airwaves

Posted by Denice in , ,

Gabby Concepcion is one of the few celebrities who know how to reinvent themselves in answer to the call of the times. He has proven that he’s not just a pretty face and an actor where he is most popularly known. He’s been absent for 13 years in the local cinema limelight but he has became a distinguished real estate broker and lately, he has invaded the airwaves, too.

On February 20, 2010, Gabby launched his second album entitled “Unforgettable” at the Venice Piazza in McKinley Hills, Taguig City.


Despite my busy schedule, I marked my calendar for this event because I intend to send Gabby’s latest CD to my sister, a big fan of his, who is now based in Belgium. Secondly, his song line-ups are a big come-on for me and certainly among other ladies out there who now make reading wrinkle cream reviews a regular habit.

Listen to Gabby’s version of “Reminiscing” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” and it’s no wonder he’s being featured amidst the Philippines International Jazz Festival in the Piazza.

This entry was posted on February 21, 2010 at 12:54 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment