Things That the Singer Should Avoid

Posted by Denice in , ,

There are lots of things that a singer must avoid in order to take good care his or her voice. According to some old folks a singer must avoid drinking cold water, sweet foods or drinks. Also always have a good sleep and avoid staying late at night. I remember the mother of a young singer of my uncle’s band used to give hot water with calamansi after her daughter sings.

For me the most important thing to avoid is cigars. I even heard Basil Valdez in his interview that that he got back his voice when he stopped smoking for this can really affect your voice. I remember my husband also told me a story when one of their classmates made this as their thesis. They proved that non smokers can blow hard compare to those who smoke.

This entry was posted on March 5, 2010 at 9:58 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment