My Gift

Posted by Denice in

Last weekend which was preceding a long holiday, I decided to treat my husband and son Kyle to an out of town trip since this is the only free time I have. I considered this treat as an advance gift for Father’s day celebration and at least my son will enjoy this time before going back to his regular class. Since Kyle really loves cars and motorcycles, I also took him to one of a kind resort where it has a car and motorcycle museum.

I feel great seeing the happiness and enjoyment in my son now browsing through our photos while he rode in some vintage and priceless collection of motorcycles, scooters and atv. I hope to always find time for him.

This entry was posted on June 16, 2010 at 7:22 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment